Tuesday 3 December 2013

Post-voting Tweaking

So I put it to a Facebook vote, as I usually do when I'm stuck.
The most votes went to the third one, the coldest one. Which I like, too, but again, I kind of like all of them...
Second most votes went to the middle one, the green one.
And ONE vote went to the top one, the orange one.
However that vote was my sister's, and I respect her artistic opinion as she's extremely talented, especially with colour (and I am not).
So I reworked all of them. The headdresses have all been darkened, and the colour distribution has been made more varied.

I reworked this entire thing, but using the same palette. The result is a little too pink, but very fun!

This one has been made less "dull". I have to say I really really like this one now.

This one is still very good, although with more variety.


LIFE IS HARD AND COLOUR PALETTES ARE EVEN HARDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment