Friday 13 December 2013

Life Drawing Sketches (oh my god an invasion of them)

SO, since I don't have a camera / a scanner / a smartphone / TIME, I've taken webcam pictures of my life drawing sketches! ENJOY.
Also I would like to say that I absolutely love the life drawing sessions, a lot of weeks they've kept me sane, and I'm so sorry I missed the last one this semester.


My first attempts at life drawing after many years' inactivity!
It shows!
One of the first attempts at adding colour. Shading's ok.


Adam! Because I arrived late and couldn't quite see and figure I should draw SOMETHING. : )


Gordon's proportions and a hand I'm quite proud of.
Movement thingies, with nunchuks!

A pig man, from when we drew from pictures.


A terrifying bodybuilder, from when we drew from pictures.


Gordon in a god damn horse mask on halloween, one of the funniest things EVER. Also these are the ones Gordon took pictures of for his blog. xD


Me trying really really hard not to lost the light, in one of the later sessions. Ooo back muscles.

One of the later sessions with extra butt!



That time when we drew more fabric folds than flesh! Fun times.

One of the later sessions, me being generally confused with my shading.

Our lady model! Worked almost entirely in pastels with this one, very happy with the results, obviously because of that, this is the photo that I couldn't get to translate right. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment